After 17 incredible years of leadership, June Blotnick has announced she will step down from her role as CleanAIRE NC Executive Director on September 30, 2022. Words cannot express how much June has meant to this organization and her personal impact on North Carolina’s environmental health movement. If June’s work and legacy mean a lot to you, please consider thanking her by making a gift that protects health and equity in North Carolina.
We now turn to the task of replacing the irreplaceable: CleanAIRE NC is seeking our next Executive Director! The Executive Director has the overall responsibility for CleanAIRE’s mission and will serve as the organization’s chief advocate, collaborator, and spokesperson. We are looking for an experienced professional who…
- Thrives on building community and collaborations
- Prioritizes justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Enjoys connecting grassroot efforts, legal policy, and scientific expertise to make an impact
- Brings environmental and clean air expertise
- Thinks strategically, ensuring the greatest impact
- Excels at non-profit management and staff development
We encourage all potential applicants to read the position description, and to share with anyone who may be interested in leading one of North Carolina’s premier statewide environmental nonprofits!