- This event has passed.
The U.S. EPA is inviting you to take part in its Virtual Air Permits Training for Meaningful Involvement on Thursday, June 23rd at 6:00 p.m. ET.
The goals of this training are to help inform communities about air permits and their associated regulations and to provide communities with resources that will assist them in becoming more involved in the air permitting process.
Topics Covered in Training:
- Overview of the Clean Air Act
- General Information on the Types of Air Permits
- Basics of New Source Review (NSR) Permits (also known as pre-construction/construction permits)
- Basics of Title V Permits (also known as operating permits)
- Opportunities for Public Participation in the Permitting Process
- Resources and Tips for Commenting on and Petitioning Permits
Registration Link: https://usepa.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_JPyOEy4tSMW7kWVT0rj3zw